[SEXY] clan on UrT
Welcome to our forum, to see posts and reply to them, you have to register or log in, on our forum we hope you like it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SEXY] clan on UrT
Welcome to our forum, to see posts and reply to them, you have to register or log in, on our forum we hope you like it
[SEXY] clan on UrT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free[fire]

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] free[fire]

Post  free[fire] 13/12/2011, 14:37

hello ,je m'apelle Matthieu alias free[fire]ou free..xd.. je suis Français,j'ai 25ans je joue a urban terror depuis un peut plus de 1 ans .Je voudrais venir dans cette team car je la trouve exellente et qu'il y a de bons joueurs .j'espère etre un bon amis avec vous .je suis sympa ,gentil .C'est Haribo qui m'a dit ok inscrit toi sur forum pour ceux qui ne savent pas .merci
free[fire]
free[fire]
Pro Beginner
Pro Beginner

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] free[fire]

Post  free[fire] 13/12/2011, 14:58

Hello, my name is Matthieu alias Free [ fire ] or Free xd I am French I am 25 years old, I play Urban to terror since one can more 1 the years. I would like to come in this team because I find her excellent and because there is good players. I hope to be a good friend with you .je am nice and kind. It is Haribo who said to me OK registers you on the forum for those who do not know. And saddened for my bad English. Thank you
free[fire]
free[fire]
Pro Beginner
Pro Beginner

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Re: free[fire]

Post  [SEXY]Haribo 14/12/2011, 13:04

Welcome SEXY friend
[SEXY]Haribo
[SEXY]Haribo
Admin
Admin